Get ready for fall cooking by picking yourself up a toaster oven. With a toaster oven, you can cook just about anything you could in a home oven, like these Cornflake Chicken Tenders. Ready in about 30 minutes, including the prep, you’ll be able to shut down for the night and quickly whip together a nice home cooked meal!
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- .5 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 c. finely crushed corn flakes
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat toaster oven to 450°F.
- Stir together Greek yogurt and lemon pepper seasoning. Toss in chicken tenders until coated.
- Stir together crushed cornflakes, Parmesan, and olive oil. Coat each tender in crumb mixture and place on foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
Get more great recipes ideas for truckers with Len Dubois Trucking.