Start your day off right with a quick and easy, slightly altered, home cooked meal you can make right in the microwave. This french toast will have the same great taste, even if it’s cooked slightly different than you would at home.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 slices bread, cut into cubes
- Melt butter in the bottom of a large microwave-safe mug in the microwave, about 30 seconds.
- Tilt mug to coat all sides with melted butter.
- Stir melted butter, milk, egg, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla extract together in the mug.
- Press bread cubes into milk mixture.
- Microwave on High until set, about 90 seconds.
Get more Trucker Friendly Recipes and start saving time and money while you’re out trucking.