If you love pasta and shrimp than you’re in luck this week! Combine the two to make this delicious recipe.
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Melt remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Stir in pasta, arugula and Parmesan until arugula begins to wilt, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp.
Tip: This meal option shouldn’t be frozen after cooked, but will last up to 2 days the refrigerator in airtight container.