2 Minute Scrambled Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a microwave safe dish with cooking spray.
- Add eggs and milk and beat till blended.
- Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave until eggs are almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Sunny Side Up Eggs
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- Heat a microwave dish on high for 2 minutes.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon butter into the hot dish.
- Crack one egg into the dish.
- Puncture the top of the yolk with a sharp knife so it doesn’t explode during cooking.
- Place the egg into the microwave and cook on high for 45 seconds. Continue to cook in 10- to 15-second increments if needed; otherwise, remove the egg from the microwave. Allow the egg to cool for a minute before serving.
Your Favorite Omelette
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of water
- 1 Teaspoon butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of your favorite filling, such as shredded cheese, finely chopped ham, green onions, mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper in small bowl until blended.
- Microwave butter in 9-inch glass pie plate on high until melted, about 20 seconds. Coat the bottom of plate with the melted butter.
- Pour egg mixture into hot pie plate. Cover with a second plate.
- Microwave on high 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 minutes or until the top is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Place filling on one half of the omelette then fold omelette in half with turner.
- Cook for an additional 30 to 45 seconds to warm up the filling if you wish.
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net