Oatmeal bars are a wonderful breakfast or snack. They’re quick and easy to make at home, about 15 minutes, then take with you in the truck. They’re far better than a candy bar if you have a bit of a sweet tooth.
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup oats
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries
- ⅓ cup toasted pepitas
- ⅓ cup unsweetened, dried coconut
- pinch of salt
- Melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and add in oats.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Press into 8×8-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for 2 hours then cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator for days. I like to eat these chilled better at room temperature.
Store them in your fridge in your truck and enjoy!