Tacos are easy enough to make in the truck if you have an electric frying pan or skillet. If you don’t want to deal with the clean up cook the beef and prep your toppings at home and take them along with you. All you’ll need is a microwave to warm up the beef and melt the cheese.
- ¼ Green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- ¼ Yellow onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ Pound ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- Your favourite toppings such as lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, and so on
- Cook and stir green bell pepper and yellow onion in a skillet over medium heat with olive oil until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir ground beef over medium heat with taco seasoning until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Fill tacos with about 2 tablespoons beef filling; top with 1 to 2 teaspoons green pepper mixture, and your other favourite toppings.
Do you have a recipe that you want to share with us? Send your recipe, along with a picture and we’ll share it with the fleet. Email us at LenDuboisTrucking@gmail.com.