Len Dubois Trucking is a family run trucking company located in Winnipeg, Manitoba that is dedicated to the health and well being of our fleet. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for updates, info, trucking pictures, and more!
This dinner recipe is so easy even the worst cook can make it. There will be left over too! Mmmm, turkey sandwiches.
- 1 – 6 pound bone in turkey breast
- 1 – 1 ounce pack of onion soup mix
Feel free to add more spices if you wish, but the onion soup mix alone will make a delicious meal.
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry.
- Cut off any excess skin, but leave the skin covering the breast.
- Rub onion soup mix all over outside of the turkey and under the skin.
- Place in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on High for 1 hour, then set to Low, and cook for 7 hours.