Even the worst of cooks will be able to handle this delicious slow cooker turkey breast recipe. It’s easy enough to make in the truck with a crock pot and so good, no one will know that you made it in a truck with a crock pot.
- 1 (6 pound) bone-in turkey breast
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry.
- Cut off any excess skin, but leave the skin covering the breast.
- Rub onion soup mix all over outside of the turkey and under the skin.
- Place in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on High for 1 hour, then set to Low, and cook for 7 hours.
Check out more Trucker Friendly Recipes!