The lunch box stove is one of those easy to store and use tools that every truck driver can benefit from having. It doesn’t take up much room in the truck and you can cook pretty much anything in them. Here is a simple to make Turkey Alfredo designed for the lunchbox stove. All you need is an aluminium pan and a baking bag and your next meal is ready to cook.
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (can be substituted for marinara)
- 1 can of mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 cup smoked chicken or turkey cut up in chunks
- water to 1/2 fill the bottom of the lunch box stove
- Mix all ingredients in baking bag
- Put into aluminium pan
- Put 4 small slits in top of baking bag
- Bake in cooker for 2 to 3 hours until pasta is done.