Two of the greatest inventions: barbecue and steak! If you have a portable grill, then you can enjoy this delicious recipe out on the road! I’m getting hungry just looking at it!
- 1 pound small red potatoes cut into fourths
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- 1 green bell pepper cubed
- 1/2 red onion cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound top sirloin steak cut into one inch cubes
Garlic Herb Butter:
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium sized bowl add the red potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and red onion. Add salt and pepper and toss with olive oil.
- Place four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Evenly place vegetable mixture on each piece of foil. Top vegetables with steak.
- To make the garlic herb butter: In a small bowl add the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Divide evenly and place on top of the steak. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on the grill and cover. Grill 15 minutes or until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender. Carefully open packets and serve.