Being an over the road truck driver doesn’t mean you have to live off truck stop food. Check out Len Dubois Trucking for some great meals you can make at home and take with you on the road. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for updates, info, trucking pictures, and more!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger. Fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- Add 3/4 cup of the broth, the soy sauce and sugar. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add broccoli. Cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and broccoli are crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup broth; stir into chicken mixture.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened.