A portable BBQ can open up a wide variety of meal options for truck drivers. Small enough to fit inside the jump box, it is a great tool to take on the road with you. Get yourself a grill and try out this Grilled Chicken Teriyaki.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning every so often.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
This recipe makes 4 chicken breasts, so there is plenty of leftovers to heat up for lunch or dinner the next day.