A mealtime favorite across many households in North America, that is quick and easy to make in the truck with a slow cooker.
- 1.5 lbs. smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2.5 lbs medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ tsp creole seasoning
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Stir.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
Additional notes: Use a slow cooker liner for easy cleanup.
Check out more great recipes for truck drivers from the team at Len Dubois Trucking!