- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- In a small pot, add milk/water, cinnamon and oats. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat, stirring a few times (about 3 minutes).
- Add in the chia seeds and grated zucchini. Continue to simmer, stirring occasionally until desired texture is reached (about 4 minutes).
- When cooked, remove from heat and stir in vanilla and brown sugar.
Slice 1 banana, top with walnuts and drizzle your favourite syrup to add extra goodness!