- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp fully-cooked Italian or spicy breakfast sausage crumbles
- 1 flatbread (6-inch diameter)
- 2 tbsp shredded Italian cheese blend
- Coat 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add egg and milk; Beat until blended. Add sausage.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds; push cooked edges toward the centre. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 45 seconds longer.
- Cut egg into 4 or 5 pieces; arrange on flatbread. Top with cheese. Microwave for an additional 10 to 15 seconds to melt cheese.