Forget about picking up a pre-frozen pizza and try putting this fresh, homemade pizza together in the truck with the help of a toaster oven. Swop out our suggested toppings for whatever toppings you love! This recipe makes two pizzas, so there will be plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day.
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerator pizza crust, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 2/3 cup Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 18 slices pepperoni, divided
- 1 small green pepper, sliced into rings, divided
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced, divided
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press half of the dough into pan and brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until light brown.
- Top baked crust with 1/3 cup sauce, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and half of the pepperoni, green pepper and mushrooms, or whatever toppings you choose.
- Bake an additional 11 to 13 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is brown. Repeat to make the second pizza.