- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian style panko bread crumbs (whole wheat or plain panko will work too)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut chicken breasts into equal-sized strips.
- Take 3 bowls and in 1 bowl add flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In another bowl beat 2 eggs. In the third bowl add 1 cup Italian style panko bread crumbs.
- Dip each piece of chicken in flour, then egg, and lastly panko bread crumbs.
- Place chicken strips on a greased or parchment-covered baking sheet.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Turn Chicken strips halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking and crispiness.
To bake when frozen, place in a toaster oven for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.