Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Makes 6 servings
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 Large head of cauliflower separated into florets
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place olive oil and garlic in a large bag. Add cauliflower and shake to mix.
- Place cauliflower into a greased casserole dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
Calories per serving: 118, Fat 8.2 grams, Carbohydrates 8.6 grams, Protein 4.7 grams
Green Bean Medley
Makes 6 servings
- ½ lb of fresh or frozen green beans
- 2 Large carrots cut into strips
- ½ lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ¼ Cup of butter
- ½ Teaspoon season salt
- ½ Teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ Teaspoon pepper
- Place green beans and carrots in boiling water and cook until tender. Drain water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions and mushrooms until almost tender.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans, carrots, season salt, garlic power and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Calories per serving: 103, Fat 8 grams, Carbohydrates 8 grams, Protein 2 grams
Do you have a recipe that you want to share with us? Send your recipe, along with a picture and we’ll share it with the fleet. Email us at LenDuboisTrucking@gmail.com.
Len Dubois Trucking is a family-run transportation and trucking company in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We are looking for quality Owner/Operators and company drivers. Join our team today.
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net