- 1/4 lb. sirloin steak, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1/4 lb. shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 ear corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thick slices
- 1/2 lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat grill over high heat. Cut 2 sheets of foil about 12 inches long.
- Divide steak, shrimp, corn, tomatoes, red onion, lime wedges, and garlic between each foil pack. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Old Bay, fresh thyme, cumin, and black pepper.
- Fold the foil packets crosswise over the mixture to completely cover the food. Roll the top and bottom edges to seal them closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
If you’re using a lunch box stove instead of a grill, follow steps 1 to 4 and cook for 2 to 3 hours, depending on the type of stove you are using.