Finding new, easy meal ideas to make in the truck can make a big difference in your on-the-road lifestyle. You’ll be eating healthier meals, saving money and enjoying better quality food. If you have a portable grill or a lunch box stove try out this easy to make steak and green bean foil packet recipe.
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Big handful green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 steak sliced into thin strips (4-5 oz)
- Tear 2 pieces of foil that are about 12-inch by 18-inch and stack them on top of each other.
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, and sesame oil. Toss green beans in 1 tbsp. of sauce and marinate steak with rest of sauce for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Place layer of green beans in the center of foil and top with marinated steak. Fold up the foil packet ensuring you have a tight seal.
- When ready to cook, place the sealed packet on a hot grill for approximately 8 minutes, flipping once. If you don’t have a portable grill, you can place your packet in your lunch box stove for about an hour.
- Remove the foil packet from grill and pierce with knife or fork to allow the steam to escape.
Check out this link for more Trucker Friendly Recipes!