If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to truck stop food try out this Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken recipe. It’s easy to make ahead of time so that you can enjoy a quick, healthy dinner on the road. Serve with rice and your favorite vegetable on the side.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour the salad dressing, cranberry sauce, and onion soup mix over the chicken.
- Cook on Low 4 to 6 hours.