- 2 Tbsp. palm or brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. red, curry paste
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground turmeric
- 2 c. water
- 1 (14 oz) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. ground fresh chili paste (optional)
- Cilantro, Scallions, and Lime wedges for serving
- Combine the beef cubes, fish sauce, sugar, curry paste, curry powder, turmeric, and water in a large crockpot.
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
- After 10 hours, stir in the coconut milk and ground fresh chili paste.
- Prepare the ramen noodles according to package instructions (stovetop or microwave).
- Serve the beef curry over a bed of ramen noodles with fresh cilantro, scallions, and lime wedges for squeezing.