Are you tired of truck stop food? Mix it up a little with this home cooked Spiced Up Turkey stir fry that is quick and easy to make. Best of all you can make it at home to take with you in the truck, or cook it in the truck if you have an electric fry pan.
- 1 large turkey drum stick
- 1 large chopped red onion
- 1 large sliced red bell pepper.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 Teaspoon hot sauce
- Heat a large wok or fry pan,add the oil, onion and pepper
- Fry until just brown,remove from pan.
- Add the cubed turkey season to taste with your favorite turkey seasonings and stir until cooked.
- Return the onion and pepper and heat through.
- Reduce heat to low, add hot sauce and stir
- Serve as is, or over rice or noodles.
Note: if you don’t have hot sauce you can use chilli flakes mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.