Len Dubois Trucking is a family run trucking company located in Winnipeg, Manitoba that is dedicated to the health and well being of our fleet. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for updates, info, trucking pictures, and more!
Are you looking for a sweet snack alternative to hit that after dinner craving? Try out these banana cookies. They are easy to make, taste great, and aren’t loaded with sugars and fats.
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 2 Cups rolled oats
- 1 Cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Stir in oats, dates, oil, and vanilla. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.
Calories 56 kcal Fat 2.4 g Fiber 1 g Protein 0.8 g Carbohydrates 8.4 g