With your busy schedule on the road, it’s easy to skip the most important meal of the day. With this easy, reheatable mini frittatas recipe, missing out on breakfast is a thing of the past! Cook this recipe at home, freeze it, then pop it in the microwave to start your day the right way.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 slices of deli meat of your choice (turkey, ham or roasted beef), roughly chopped
- a handful of baby spinach, briefly chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease muffin tin or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs and cream until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, about 3/4 full. Transfer muffin tin to oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer muffin tin to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Use a pairing knife to run around the edges of the frittatas to release them from the muffin tin.
- The frittatas can be frozen for up to a month.
- Reheat in microwave before serving.
- Recipe makes eight mini frittatas.