- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- meat from 1 rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken, sliced or shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Sprinkle with the curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add Chicken stirring occasionally, until warmed, 3 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and cream and simmer gently for 3 minutes. Stir in the salt, pepper, and tomatoes (if desired). Remove from heat and serve over rice or noodles.
Check out more Trucker Friendly Recipes from Len Dubois Trucking.