We bet you didn’t know that you could make lasagna in a crock pot! It’s time to take your over-the-road cooking up a notch with this simple yet different take on lasagna.
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2½ cups Alfredo sauce
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- Stir together chicken, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Lightly grease your slow cooker.
- Spread ½ cup Alfredo sauce in the bottom. Top with three lasagna noodles (break as needed to fit into the slow cooker).
- Spread half of chicken mixture over the noodles, then layer with three more lasagna noodles.
- Pour half of the remaining sauce over the chicken mixture. Top with three more noodles (breaking as needed), then remaining chicken mixture, and remaining noodles.
- Spread remaining sauce over the noodles and sprinkle with the last of the parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours. Sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired just before serving.
Check out more Trucker Friendly Recipes from Len Dubois Trucking!