- 8 oz thin lo mein noodles
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 carrot, julienned
- ½ head napa cabbage, sliced thin
- ½ onion, sliced
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Sliced green onions, for topping
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the peanut oil. Add the carrots, cabbage and onions and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, soy sauce and sesame oil, then toss in the noodles. Top with sliced green onions.