Looking for a quick way to dress up your vegetables? Try this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad recipe. It’s a perfect side for any meal, or a simple quick lunch or snack all on it’s own.
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, cut in bite size
- ½ cups celery
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1½ cups cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 cups mayonnaise OR 2 cups plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- In a large bowl toss cauliflower, broccoli, celery, peas, And bacon.
- In a medium bowl combine mayo, sugar, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, salt and onion. Mix well. Pour over salad and toss to mix well and serve.
Need more meal ideas for the truck? Check out more of our trucker friendly recipes.