Eating the same food the same way all the time can get a little boring. Freshen up your apple a day with these great ideas!
- Core a medium apple.
- Slice into rings instead of wedges
- Top with strawberry cream cheese or peanut butter.
- Place tortilla on a microwavable plate.
- Cover half of tortilla with your favourite cheese and thinly sliced apples.
- Fold tortilla in half; cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until cheese is melted.
Turkey Slices and Apples
No crackers, no problem. Top your apple rings with slices of turkey breast.
- Core a medium apple and slice into rings
- Spread peanut butter on one side of the ring.
- Top with almonds, walnuts, coconut, and chocolate chips.