Cooking meals at home to take on the road with you doesn’t have to take too much time. Check out this quick, low carb Cheeseburger Cauliflower recipe. This recipe makes 6 servings and freezes well, so you can pack it up and take on the road with you.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam or boil cauliflower until soft.
- While cauliflower is cooking, brown hamburger. Drain off grease.
- Add cauliflower, seasonings and cheese.
- Mix until cheese is melted and serve.
Get more trucker friendly recipes from Len Dubois Trucking!