Winnipeg is a great place to earn a living in the trucking industry. Working for the right trucking company is important for your driving career. Ask yourself the following questions to make sure you are getting the most out of your trucking career.
- Are you being paid $0.38 to $0.42 per mile?
- Are you paid for each pick and drop you do?
- Are you paid for your border crossings?
- Do you receive a monthly allowance for the cell phone you are required to carry?
- Do you receive regular, monthly incentives paid over and above your regular wage?
- Are you paid on PC Miler practical miles, not shortest miles?
- Do you receive mileage and drop premiums on specialized runs?
- Do you run an average of 10,000 miles per month?
- Are you home every six to eight days?
- Does your company put a high priority on your safety?
- Does your company expect you to follow safe & legal work practises?
- Does your company provide you with safe, late model, well maintained equipment?
If you answered no to any of the above questions maybe it’s time to give us a call.
We believe in providing and following safe work practices, getting you the miles you want, and the home time you need. We pay our drivers for the work they do plus our drivers receive regular monthly incentives.
Len Dubois Trucking is a Winnipeg trucking company with limited spots available for company drivers.