Working with Owner Operators to Expand our Fleet
In the trucking industry, we often hear stories about owner operators who have to spend three to four weeks away from home just make their business profitable. It really doesn’t have to be this way. At Len Dubois Trucking we believe in that old adage, “Work Smarter, Not Harder!”
Working with the right trucking company can help you further your career, grow your business, reduce your costs and best of all, increase your bottom line.
Earlier this year, we introduced a new freight policy so that we can haul more one pick, one drop, full trailer loads. This means that our Owner Operators are hauling more freight and running more straight-miles. For our Owner Operators, this means working smarter, not harder, to pull more miles and maximize earning potential without sacrificing a life outside of the truck.
Who We are Looking For
A big part of our company culture is a positive attitude. Because we have regular long term clients, professionalism is a necessity in every part of our company including drivers, dispatch, and management. If you are an Owner Operator, who is committed to Safety and Compliance, quality customer service and strong work ethics we may be a good fit for each other.
What we Offer Owner Operators
We offer a great opportunity to take your business to the next level with plenty good-paying miles, money-saving fuel plan, low shop rates, deductible buy down, and modern well-maintained trailers equipped with fuel-saving wind deflectors and more:
- Percentage or per mile contracts.
- Paid every week on the 7th, 15th, 22nd and last day of the month.
- 75% U.S. miles.
- Company paid decal package.
- Company paid tolls & scales.
- Toll cards & transponders for tolls and ferries.
- Deductible buy down available.
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance coverage subsidized by the company.
- Satellite communication with dispatch.
- Regular Winnipeg outbound clients and freight.