Are you looking for an opportunity to use your self-motivated passion and strong communication skills to be the primary face between the Maintenance department and our drivers, owner-operators the dispatch and operations departments?
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Service Advisor role is an entry to mid-level position that plays a key role in the organization and must work closely with all of our internal departments.
Since 1986, Len Dubois Trucking has been meeting the transportation and logistics needs of its clients across North America. It has been our tradition through two generations to create the highest standard of service that exceeds our customer’s expectations. In 2011 we created a new business unit – Dubois Global Logistics.
Len Dubois Trucking believes that it is important to give back to the community where we work, live, and play. We have been very involved in our charities of choice: The Winnipeg Santa Claus Parade, The Children’s Museum, Special Olympics, and STARS Air Ambulance.
At Len Dubois – Your Trust Drives Us!
This position is located in a great office in Winnipeg – which is currently located at 40 Bryan Bay. For more information on our organizations go to https://lenduboistrucking.com and https://dglpro.com
The Service Advisor will be primarily responsible for daily data entry of work orders, ordering parts, inventory control and the coordination of workflow on the shop floor. This position will provide support to the maintenance manager and the maintenance department team to ensure all our company equipment maintenance, repairs, and parts are recorded on work orders in a timely fashion.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Truck Mate or similar Repair & Maintenance programs or other similar R&M software would be considered an asset
- Minimum three (1-3) years experience in a Service Writer role
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship management experience an asset
- Highly organized and detail-focused; ability to, manage time appropriately, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Proactive with the ability to problem-solve and anticipate needs
- Demonstrated professionalism and an understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently when required
- Excellent phone, customer service skills
- Team-oriented approach to problem resolution.
- Ability to manage a busy schedule with constant changes (flexible)
TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULD SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Direct personality – solves problems in an innovative and decisive manner
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions to others
- Positive and outgoing – interact in a socially engaging manner
- Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Detail-oriented – with the ability to get the job done
- High level of commitment, integrity and dependability
- A driver for bottom-line results
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic, growing, award-winning company with the opportunity to take your career to the next level
- A strong corporate culture that is committed to personal and professional growth
- A strong compensation package, with excellent benefits
- Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your career
- Working with a fun team that maintains a family-like atmosphere
- A corporate uncompromising commitment to safety
- Strong support from the organization’s ownership
- Hours of work: Wednesday to Saturday (7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
If you’re excited about this opportunity and believe you are qualified to join our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume email@example.com
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status and are legally able to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance, however only those qualified will be contacted.