There are a few things that us Canadians can’t go without. Hockey. . . curling . . . and Tim Hortons! Catching the game on the radio or online is relatively easy, locating a Tim Hortons with a 53′ trailer, not so simple.
Here’s a list of Canadian locations that you can easily access with the truck.
- Headingley, MB – HWY 1 just west of perimeter. North side of road. Park beside on side road.
- Portage la Prairie – West side of town on HWY 1A. Take the west entrance into town. Park in the mall parking.
- Brandon, MB – Beside the Esso.
- Moosomin, SK – HWY 1 with the CoOp.
- Regina, SK – Park at the Husky on HWY 1.
- Swift Current, SK – Hwy 1 north side.
- Saskatoon, SK – Park at Husky HWY 16 north side of city.
- Lethbridge, AB – Hwy 3. Turn south at the 43rd St intersection on the east side of town. Right side. Park on side street.
- Redcliff, AB – Hwy 1 on north side. Park on service road.
- Calgary, AB – Road King Hwy 2.
- Sherwood Park, AB – Flying J Hwy 16.
- Golden, BC – Hwy 1 south side. Park on service road.
- Chilliwack, BC – Hwy 1. Park at the Husky.
- Richmond, BC – Off of Hwy 91 at the Nordel Way exit (by the Alex Frazer Bridge). First right past the scale.
- Nipigon, ON – Hwy 11/17 at the Esso.
If you know of more locations let us know! Email email@example.com or hit us on Facebook