Join Our Growing Team Today
Len Dubois Trucking has built a driver-first company culture and provides our drivers with the opportunity to earn a good living and enjoy life outside of the truck. We pride ourselves on the professionalism and safety of our team. From our drivers, dispatch, operations, and maintenance departments – we all work together for safety and customer satisfaction.
Len Dubois Trucking is growing. We are currently looking for professional Company Drivers and Owner Operators who will contribute to this level of professionalism and safety when they join our fleet.
Get Paid For All That You Do!
We pay drivers for the work they do so that our team can work smarter, not harder. As a quality, experienced driver, you want and deserve to be properly paid for your skills.
Up to $0.45 per mile starting base mileage rate, the more experienced, the more we pay!
- $0.03 per mile for drivers who run 10,500 plus miles per month.
- $0.03 Premium Mileage rate for all miles run on all LTL loads with 2 or more pick and drops. This includes Northbound and Southbound lanes. (excluding multi-stop).
- $0.01 addition paid for all U.S. miles run.
- $25.00 per stop on regular freight picks and drops – we pay all stops, first and last included.
- $10.00 per Border crossings paid.
- $200.00 per statutory holiday paid over & above your wage.
- $75.00 per month paid for your cell phone expense.
- Truck idling incentives.
- Earn even more with the Recruiting Incentive Program.
- Mileage Premium & $40 Drop Premium on Multi-stop loads – paid per mile and drop.
- $25.00 per hour paid for waiting and detention pay with the approval of the operations department
- $100.00 layover pay for single drivers; $140.00 for teams.
We offer a great opportunity to take your business to the next level with plenty of good-paying miles, money-saving fuel plan, low shop rates, deductible buy down and modern, well-maintained trailers equipped with fuel-saving wind deflectors and more:
- Percentage or per mile contracts.
- Paid every week on the 7th, 15th, 22nd and last day of the month.
- 75% U.S. miles.
- Company-paid decal package.
- Company-paid tolls & scales.
- Toll cards & transponders for tolls and ferries.
- Deductible buy down available.
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance coverage subsidized by the company.
- Satellite communication with dispatch.
- Regular Winnipeg outbound clients and freight
Our Company Culture
Our drivers are more than just truck numbers; they are fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters. Most of our office team have been over-the-road drivers or come from trucking families, and that is why Len Dubois Trucking works with our fleet to ensure they receive regular home time and that drivers make it home for important life events.
Through regular lanes and long-term clients, our drivers enjoy great miles and regular home time. For our fleet, this means that you don’t have to be away from home for weeks on end simply to make ends meet.
Applicants Must Possess:
- A minimum of 2 years of over the road experience
- A clear driver’s abstract
- A clean criminal record
- Must be able to cross the U.S border (80% U.S miles)
- A positive attitude about safety and compliance
We place a high priority on safety by:
- Operating modern, well-maintained equipment.
- Our shop team conducts pre-trip inspections of the equipment before each run to ensure that the equipment is in proper working condition by completing any repair(s) needed.
- Performing regular maintenance checks.
- Retiring trucks at 800,000 km – approximately every 4 years.
- Retiring trailers at 1,200,000 km – approximately every 10 years.
- RPM Certified
Earn a Good Living with Len Dubois
We are able to ensure good miles and home time with regular Winnipeg-based clients, regular lanes and long-term clients. Our experienced team of dispatchers work hard to ensure that your time off and resets are taken at home, not on the road. For drivers, this equals above-average pay and the ability to enjoy a life outside of the truck.
Ask John About the $1000 Sign-On Bonus for Company Drivers and $2000 Sign-On Bonus for Owner Operator’s
- Must have 2 years OTR experience
- Must be able to cross the U.S border
- 80% U.S miles
- Must have a positive attitude about safety & compliance
Let’s have a conversation and see if we’re a good fit for you! Call John, Safety Manager/Driver Recruiter, 1-888-590-2760 Ext 309 today.
If you’d prefer, John can contact you. Fill out the form below.