We are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our dynamic and growing team. At Len Dubois Trucking, we are proud of our commitment to safety, and it starts at home with well-maintained, modern facilities and equipment. Since 1986, Len Dubois Trucking has been exceeding the transportation and logistics needs of our clients, dedicated to the highest standard of service.
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for smooth operation in the yard, dock & warehouse. You must be able to prioritize competing demands and efficiently sort, handle and load/unload freight. This position routinely uses pallet jacks, forklifts, and front-end loaders in the loading and unloading of freight including shipments of Hazardous Materials.
What We Offer
- Strong compensation package including competitive wages and excellent benefits.
- Well-lit, organized, and modern work facilities and equipment.
- Full coverall/uniform service.
- A companywide uncompromising commitment to the highest safety standards.
- CTPAT and RPM certified workplace.
- Boot allowance upon completion of 3-month probationary period.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- On-site equipment training certifications.
- A positive corporate culture dedicated to personal and professional growth.
- Frequent employee appreciation events.
- Equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and respectful workforce.
- Receive shipments of products; sort and store inventory, materials, and equipment for various customers.
- Load and unload trailers and cross-docks as required for our trucks in the yard or warehouse.
- Manually load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, and lifting devices.
- Maintain warehouse stock in an organized fashion. Some housekeeping responsibilities are required.
- Communicate and coordinate delivery schedules with dispatch, city drivers, and vendors.
- Utilize various equipment to facilitate planning and schedules of loads. Including pallet jacks, forklift, front-end loader, and other equipment as required.
- Accurately weigh and document materials.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Calmly and effectively handle demanding workload and conflicting priorities.
- Follow all safety regulations related to warehouse, dock & yard.
- Perform other general warehousing duties assigned.
- One (1) year of warehouse experience. Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume warehouse environment considered and asset.
- Forklift and/or front end loader certification with experience.
- Criminal background check required.
- Valid Class 5 license. Reliable transportation required as our building is not accessible by public transportation.
- Valid Class 1 license strongly considered an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to respond quickly and professionally to changing requirements.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks that require light to moderately heavy lifting (up to 50lbs) and in varying temperatures.
- Safety oriented team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take direction from established and knowledgeable dispatch team.
- High school or equivalent education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift