Winnipeg City Owner-Operator
Len Dubois Trucking is a busy Winnipeg, Manitoba-based trucking company looking for a professional Owner Operator for Rural and City pickups and deliveries within 250km of Winnipeg.
This is a full-time position with 40 to 50 hours per week operating from Monday to Friday. This position requires both city and highway rural drive time, and the wages will be based on an hourly rate. Truck is licensed for Manitoba only.
Candidates must have a well-maintained truck in good working order, a clean abstract and an updated criminal record check.
What we Offer
- Paid hourly rate.
- Fuel surcharge.
- Paid plates.
- Fuel discounts using company fuel cards.
- Paid Bi-weekly.
- Company paid decal package.
- Company paid scales.
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance coverage.
- Satellite communication with dispatch.
- Regular Winnipeg outbound clients and freight.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday Schedule,
- Equipment must be 2000 or newer and be able to pass a Len Dubois Trucking Road Test, and full shop inspection with current safety.
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract and up-to-date criminal record check.
- Must have at least two years of city or highway experience.
Interested in this New Career Opportunity?
If you are a professional truck driver, who is committed to Safety and Compliance, quality customer service and strong work ethics you may the person we are looking for.
Please feel free to contact our Driver Recruiter and Safety & Compliance Manager, John at 1-888-590-2760 ext. 309 or fill out the contact form below.